Finished Basement Adds Value to Your Home
Kozak Renovations provides design, planing and basement renovation top to bottom. We’ve put together all the information you need to know before beginning your basement renovation. Whether you need advice in planning your basement renovation, ideas to inspire you, and quotes from qualified contractors, our crew can deliver.
If you’re planing for new built home basement renovation or deсided to convert basement into rental apartment, our experienced contractors are capable to convert basement into a beautiful, properly insulated, warm and loaded with high efficient electrical fixtures, just give Kozak Renovations a call at (647) 871-2239.
Basement Renovation Services
- Framing (metal, wood)
- Insulation, vapour barrier
- Plumbing, electrical rough-Ins
- Drywall, taping
- Primer and painting
- Full bathroom: shower, toilet, vanity, tiles
- Flooring installation
- Finish carpentry: baseboard, doors
- Finish electrical and plumbings
- Finish stairs and railings
The average cost to finish a basement is generally between $30 / $50 per square foot, but costs can go as high, depending on how extensive the renovations are and the materials you choose. For most basements, the average cost works out to around $45,000
Basement build-out assumes open layout. The more walls and upgraded trim details, the higher the price per sqft goes up. Please note that even though the size of a basement may be smaller than 1000 sqft and the cost may be less, the price per square foot may increase.
What Can We Do for Custom Basement Remodeling
- Game rooms: for pool tables, ping pong tables, football, and old fashioned arcade games.
- Bedrooms: for an out-of-town guest, your teenager that wants more privacy or an in-law suite.
- Workout rooms: from rubber floors to wall to wall mirrors and bright lighting.
- Bathrooms: from basic bathrooms to luxury spa like steam rooms and showers, heated floors.
- TV areas: from TV entertainment areas to high-end theater rooms.
- Wet bars: from small beverage centers to elaborate custom designed home pubs.
- Extra rooms: craft rooms, children’s playrooms and home offices.
- Specialty items: fireplaces, custom wine cellars, custom ceilings, custom built-ins, wainscoting and crown molding.
We are most reliable finishing basement company in Toronto and GTA
To discuss your basement renovation contact us 647-871-2239
Benefits of Finished Basement
Your basement many currently be used as the go-to place for storage of nostalgic and useless items, but that does not need to be the case any longer. Those items may be important to you and through renovating your basement, you can create a special storage area just for them! It is amazing how much spread out clutter you can fit into one small closet when your mind is put to the task. With the storage issue out of the way, it is now time to get to the fun stuff. Your new basement can be developed as the new perfect place to entertain guests and family for an extended visit (and it’s even more perfect if they like a little more privacy).
You can add a bedroom, bathroom, and any other kind of room to your basement without breaking the bank. If you already have a guest room and do not see the use in developing another one, great, get that imagination working and see where you end up. Don’t limit yourself, creating an awesome game room or elegant wet-bar may be easier and less expensive than you think.
If you have children, a playroom that’s far enough away to give you some peace and quiet but close enough to hear world war 3 break out is a perfect addition to the basement. Are you a fitness or movie buff? Stop paying for a membership at the local gym and start getting your workouts done at home. Developing a room that can host your needed exercise equipment is entirely within reach. By renovating your basement, the possibilities truly are limitless.